Anglian Demolition undertake all forms of Earthwork contracting projects, including, bulk muck shifting, Reduced Digs to Formation Level, Site Clearance, Land Remediation (including asbestos and chemically impacted soils).
The Services we provide
Anglian operates under Permit and Deployment notices through the EA and hold a mobile plant licence for the undertaking of hazardous soil remediation.
The Earthworks Division is headed by Gary Yabsley who has more than 20 years’ experience in this sector. Our skilled operatives are also experienced and trained to carry out our projects in a timely and professional manner, using quality state of the art plant and equipment.
Our remediation and earthworks operations also prepare brownfield sites for on-going redevelopment, ensuring planning conditions are discharged and fully satisfied in the process. This is undertaken using both in house resources and with the support of our specialist subcontractor supply chain, in full compliance with the Environmental Permitting Regulations 2010, operating in accordance with the regulator approved site remediation strategy and the CLAIRE Code of Practice.
Earthworks carried out
- Reduce level dig operations,
- Basement excavations and Removal of stockpiled soils
- Bulk soil disposal and haulage of inert, non-hazardous and hazardous waste
- Disposal or treatment of contaminated soils
- Remediation and ground improvement services
- Cut and Fill
- Construction of access routes, piling mats and compounds