Anglian Demolition & Asbestos are now recruiting for an experienced Asbestos Removal Operatives to join our growing asbestos team here in East Anglia. We are looking for candidates with previous experience of asbestos removal, who have a “can-do” attitude, with the drive and determination to progress within a diverse and growing local company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Removing asbestos (including materials) in accordance with relevant legislation, company and site client policies and procedures, method statements and risk assessments, whilst maintaining safe working practices at all times
- “All in a days work” to work as part of a team on site projects and client requests, including domestic properties and commercial buildings
- To ensure that all PPE, equipment and materials are used correctly and that defects are reported immediately
- Ensure that good working relationships are maintained with site clients, management and external bodies at all times
- To report any site requirements immediately to the Supervisor or Asbestos Removal Management
Skills and Experience
- Full UK drivers license
- Asbestos training or evidence of removal training
- Licensed medical
- CSCS / ACAD / ARCA card
- Face fit certificate
- All of the above are minimum requirements for this role
- Any other certificates (IPAF, MEWP, Safety Passport etc) would be an advantage but not essential as full-on and off-the-job training will be given to the successful candidate
- The candidate should be physically fit, willing to be flexible, have access to their own transport with the ability to make their own way to company premises based in Attleborough and surrounding areas. They must also be a punctual and reliable individual.
- Company life cover scheme
- Company pension scheme
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Company uniform
- BHSF EAP Well-being program
- Free onsite parking
Working hours are Monday to Friday. Salary is negotiable for the right candidate, based upon experience and qualifications.
If you want to make a difference and help develop a leading contractor of choice in East Anglia, then we would love to hear from you and welcome your application.
To apply for this role, click “Apply Now” below and submit your CV. Our HR team can be contacted on 01953 608050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.