This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Sales Executive to join our growing waste management and recycling Company based in Norfolk, which is expanding in the East Anglian region.
Anglian Waste Recycling Group collects, handles, and recycles a variety of waste materials for clients and customers offering a range of waste management and recycling services from our main facility in Attleborough.
This role will be field based, working from our main offices and remotely to deliver a great customer experience, meeting current and prospective clients, cross selling, price negotiating and building lasting relationships to support our vision of being the leading privately owned waste management and recycling services provider in East Anglia.
You will need to be from a business to business or field sales background with the desire to develop your skills within a field based role, within the waste management, metal recycling and construction industry services.
What we need from you:
• A proven track record of achieving targets and KPI’s in a field sales role or B2B background preferred;
• Demonstrable experience of researching local opportunities, prospecting, engagement and follow up of prospective clients as required;
• Good communication skills with the ability to build, maintain and sustain client and customer relationships, through face-to face meetings, telephone, or digital communication solutions;
• Accuracy of client orders and lead enquires into our Salesforce system, ensuing all orders are entered, monitored, and fulfilled and any issues and queries are resolved to conclusion;
• Support commercial requirements, keeping up to date with market pricing and commercial opportunities for the Company;
• Pro-active, supporting the Company strategy by sharing ideas and opportunities for client growth and progression of the internal divisions;
• A team player, who is flexible and able to work in conjunction with senior management or independently to meet monthly targets/ KPI’s and deadline requirements ;
• Hold effective influencing and negotiation skills;
• Good time management, attention to detail and organisational skills;
• Experience in customer services/ support is desirable.
• Previous experience in waste management or metal recycling industries is desirable, but not essential as full training and support will be given.
Hours: 42.5 per week , Monday-Friday 7:30am-5:00pm
Salary: £26,000 - £32,000 basic (dependent on experience) DOE plus commission scheme.
• Competitive Salary (discussed at interview stage)
• 28 Days Holiday (inc bank holidays)
• Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) with BHSF
• Company Pension
• Life Insurance
• Company Uniform
• Car Allowance
• On-site parking
• Commission scheme
With success come rewards and we will help you to achieve them through career development within the industry, advancement and earning potential.
How to apply:
To apply or for more information on the role, please contact our HR team on 01953 608050 or email email@example.com.
Please submit your CV and covering letter on application.
• Sales: 1 year (required)
• Driving Licence
• Waste Management or Metal Recycling (desirable)
To apply please fill out the form on the right, call 01953 608050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org