Anglian Demolition & Asbestos Ltd are looking to hire an experienced HGV Fitter / Technician to join the workshop team in Attleborough, Norfolk.
Applicants need to be able to work on HGV’s, looking after a small fleet of vehicles, 7.5 tonne to STGO2. You need to be a team player, able to work to deadlines, coupled with the ability to use your own initiative.
• Performance of all maintenance services according to the manufacturer's instructions and according to the maintenance schedule/service processor.
• All visual inspections, adjustment operations, adjustments, operating fluid changes and additions, replacement of worn equipment (e.g. brake linings).
• Resetting of the maintenance system.
• Responsible for repairing and servicing of vehicles booked into the Workshop.
• Diagnosing faults on vehicles.
• Carrying out warranty repairs to manufacturers guidelines.
• Stripping fitting and replacing components on vehicles.
• Ensuring that all jobs are running smoothly and deadlines are met.
Competitive rates of pay up to £35,000 per annum (discussed at interview based on experience) a full driving licence will be required for this role.
Overtime available, 28 days holiday, PPE and uniform, life cover and wellbeing package on offer.
HGV class 1 licence and qualifications are desirable for this position to support business requirements.
To discuss the role or to apply please contact the HR Department on 01953 608050. or email email@example.com
Reference ID: ANG0810HGVF
To apply please fill out the form on the right, call 01953 608050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org